1,000 words that will
change the world
December 16, 2012
Here, in 1,000 words, is all that the human race needs to know in order to live the life for which it has yearned and which, despite trying for thousands of years, it has yet to produce. Carry these messages to your world:
(1) We are all One. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing There Is. This means that you are Divine. You are not your body, you are not your mind, and you are not your soul. You are the unique combination of all three, which comprises the Totality Of You. You are an individuation of Divinity; an expression of God on Earth.
(2) There’s enough. It is not necessary to compete for, much less fight over, your resources. All you have to do is share.
(3) There’s nothing you have to do. There is much you will do, but nothing you are required to do. God wants nothing, needs nothing, demands nothing, commands nothing.
(4) God talks to everyone, all the time. The question is not: To whom does God talk? The question is: Who listens?
(5) There are Three Basic Principles of Life: Functionality, Adaptability, and Sustainability.
(6) There is no such thing as Right and Wrong, there is only What Works and What Does Not Work, given what it is you are trying to do.
(7) In the spiritual sense, there are no victims and no villains in the world, although in the human sense it appears that there surely are. Yet because you are Divine, nothing can happen against your will.
(8) No one does anything inappropriate, given their model of the world.
(9) There is no such place as hell, and eternal damnation does not exist.
(10) Death does not exist. What you call “death” is merely a process of Re-Identification.
(11) There is no such thing as Space and Time, there is only Here and Now.
(12) Love is all there is.
(13) You are the creator of your own reality, using the Three Tools of Creation: Thought, Word, and Action.
(14) Your life has nothing to do with you. It is about everyone whose life you touch, and how you touch it.
(15) The purpose of your life is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are.
(16) The moment you declare anything, everything unlike it will come into the space. This is The Law of Opposites, producing a Contextual Field within which that which you wish to express may be experienced.
(17) There is no such thing as Absolute Truth. All truth is subjective. Within this framework there are five levels of truth telling: Tell your truth to yourself about yourself; Tell your truth to yourself about another; Tell your truth about yourself to another; Tell your truth about another to another; Tell your truth to everyone about everything.
(18) The human race lives within a precise set of illusions. The Ten Illusions of Humans are: Need Exists, Failure Exists, Disunity Exists, Insufficiency Exists, Requirement Exists, Judgment Exists, Condemnation Exists, Conditionality Exists, Superiority Exists, Ignorance Exists. These illusions are meant to serve humanity, but it must learn how to use them.
(19) The Three Core Concepts of Holistic Living are Honesty, Awareness, and Responsibility. Live according to these precepts and self-anger will disappear from your life.
(20) Life functions within a Be-Do-Have paradigm. Most people have this backward,imagining that first one must “have” things in order to “do” things, thus to “be” what they wish to be. Reversing this process is the fastest way to experience mastery in living.
(21) There are Three Levels of Awareness: Hope, Faith, and Knowing. Spiritual mastery is about living from the third level.
(22) There are Five Fallacies about God that create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that God needs something. Second, the idea that God can fail to get what He needs. Third, the idea that God has separated you from Him because you have not given Him what He needs. Fourth, the idea that God still needs what He needs so badly that God now requires you, from your separated position, to give it to Him. Fifth, the idea that God will destroy you if you do not meet His requirements.
(23) There are also Five Fallacies About Life that likewise create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that human beings are separate from each other. Second, the idea that there is not enough of what human beings need to be happy. Third, the idea that in order to get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other. Fourth, the idea that some human beings are better than other human beings. Fifth, the idea that it is appropriate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.
(24) You think you are being terrorized by other people, but in truth you are being terrorized by your beliefs. Your experience of yourself and your world will shift dramatically if you adopt, collectively, the Five Steps to Peace:
Permit yourself to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
Explore the possibility that there is something you do not fully understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which would change everything.
Announce that you are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with your personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge your belief system to include them.
Express your life as a demonstration of your highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.
(25) Let there be a New Gospel for all the people of Earth: “We are all one. Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.”
The 1,000 words here, embraced and acted on, could change your world in a single generation.
The above 1,000-word summary of the 25 Core Messages from Conversations with God is from the book What God Said, released in October 2013 from Berkley Books, a member of the Penguin Group. In the book, Neale Donald Walsch reviews and expands on each of these core messages one-by-one, then offers suggestions on the practical application of every message, individually. The book may be ordered from Barnes&Noble.com, Amazon.com and other online book sources.
Neale Donald Walsch is creating what he calls The Conversation of the Century in this online newspaper, out of which he seeks to join with you in producing a Civil Rights Movement for the Soul, freeing humanity at last from the oppression of its beliefs in a violent, vengeful, and vindictive God.
What we would most benefit from right now is the releasing of our species from a global doctrine that creates separation and vicious competition, replacing it, finally, with an ethos of unity and cooperation, understanding and compassion, generosity and love.
This Civil Rights Movement for the Soul is a spiritual activist project of Humanity’s Team, a global organization that Neale founded. More information about Humanity’s Team and all of its spiritual activism projects — one in each of the Twelve Spheres of Life — may be found here.
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012